At Asia Internship Program, we are dedicated in creating a meaningful internship experience to propel your future career. Browse through our Destination and Internship pages to get an idea of what you’re looking for.
If you’re already sure of which destination and internship you would like to pursue, below we breakdown the entire AIP process so you can get started. To see if you’re eligible for our program, be sure to review the eligibility requirements.
Check out the video below to get an idea of what our process involves.
The first part of the process is to fill in the application form on our website:
- Apply at least 8 weeks prior to your ideal start date or make use of our express service, AIPx.
- When applying choose your desired destination, internship, package, and duration.
- Be sure to schedule and book in your interview at the end of the application form.
- You will receive a confirmation email after submitting the application. Be sure to check your spam folder.
- You will be contacted within 3 days by email by our admissions team. In the email, you will find a link that allows you to schedule your interview on Google Hangouts.
- In that same email, we will ask you to fill-out a template CV that will be attached to the email and you will receive a guide on how to use Google Hangouts.
- Also, please read through our Terms and Conditions.
The next step is the interview on Google Hangouts.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your scheduled interview for any reason, please let us know in advance.
- In order to provide you with the best service in creating your internship experience, please be prepared to discuss your expectations regarding your internship.
After the interview, we will decide whether or not you will be accepted into the program. This will be done within 3 business days.
Once you have been formally accepted and you have secured your spot into our program by putting down a deposit, we will start to discuss your application with our partner companies and we will find you your desired internship. The payment of the deposit is due 10 business days after receiving your formal acceptance letter into our program. This deadline is set due to the high number of applicants, and the limited amount of available spots into our program.
- Once we found you a company and internship position that suits your requirements, we will set up an interview between you and the company.
- If the outcome of the interview with the company is positive, from both you and the company, we will start to confirm your internship. If not, we will continue to find you another opportunity.
Now it is time for the final step.
- Once your position in the hosting company has been accepted, you will be required to pay the rest of our placement fee. This amount is due 10 business days after confirmation of your internship in the host company.
- Once received, we will start the Visa procedure and provide you with information regarding the accommodation (in case of standard package or signature package) and put you in contact with your supervisor in the hosting company.
It’s time to pack, Enjoy your Internship with Asia Internship Program!
Fill in the application form
Upon receiving your application, we will send you an email that includes an interview guide, CV template and it allows you to schedule the interview.
If you are accepted into the program to confirm you are required to pay a deposit to secure your spot.
We will match with companies that fit your needs and schedule an interview with them.
After you accept the position you will be asked to pay the second and final part of our fees.
After receiving the second part of our fees we will provide you with all that you need to start your experience abroad.
To be accepted into our program, it is essential that you meet the following conditions:
- You are at least 16 years of age.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- You are an open minded individual with an eagerness to explore new cultures.
- It is not mandatory, however your chances of acceptance are higher if you are currently enrolled in a university.
It is very important to be informed that proper visa documentation is mandatory for students to legally intern abroad. Asia Internship Program has years of experience in processing visas in the destinations that we offer, and will provide assistance through the entire visa process. We can confidently assure that you will receive the proper visa documentation to intern in your host country and fully enjoy your experience.
It’s also very important to note that each destination that we offer has different visa protocols. Please refer to our Destination pages below for more details on visa requirements.