At Asia Internship Program we are dedicated to create a meaningful internship for you. To see if you are eligible for our program we have an application process. Below is the process described in detail so you know what to expect.
The first part of the process is to fill in the application form on our website:
- Before filling in the application form make sure you have a copy of your resume (in PDF/DOC format).
- Be sure to apply at least 6 weeks prior to your ideal start date or check the AIPx box on the form.
- Also be sure to read our Terms and Conditions.
- The application form is your first contact with us so please pay attention that you fill in the right information
- In the application form you would be required to choose destination, duration and the type of package. For further information on the types of packages and their benefits and costs please refer to the program page.
After you submitted your application form you will receive a confirmation mail, be sure to check your spam box.
You will be contacted within 3 days by our admissions team.
After receiving your application our admissions team will contact you to schedule an informal Skype interview. To ensure efficiency you can add our Skype account ‘asiainternshipprogramme’.
- If for any reason you need to cancel your scheduled interview please let us know in advance.
- In order to provide you with the best service in creating your internship experience please be prepared to discuss your resume, and expectations regarding your internship.
After your interview our admissions team will review the information provided and inform you within 3 days if you have been successful.
- Once accepted in our program, you will be requested to pay an initial deposit to confirm your interest.
- After the deposit has been received we will start to create your ideal internship position based on the information that you provided us during the interview and you will receive an internship proposal.
- If the position suits you we will proceed with booking you an interview with the host company.
- If the interview will have a positive response we will proceed to finalize your internship.
- Once your position in the hosting company has been accepted you will be required to pay the rest of our placement fee.
- Once received, we will start the Visa procedure and provide you with information regarding the accommodation (in case of standard package or signature package) and put you in contact with your supervisor in the hosting company.
It’s time to pack, Enjoy your Internship with Asia Internship Program!