As a Video & Photography intern in Asia, you will be responsible for various tasks which may include producing video content, photography content, editing video projects, and much more. This career field is highly competitive in the modern digital world that we live in today. You will be able to gain knowledge from industry professionals, which is much more valuable than any freelance work.
Your Video & Photography internship through Asia Internship Program will be perfectly suited for you based on your requirements and specifications. With our extensive network of startups, SMEs, and large corporate companies in Asia, we are sure to find the ideal Video & Photography internship for you.
Past AIP Video & Photography interns have been involved and worked on the following projects:
- Identifying potential clients, organizing and supporting photo & video shoots, and assisting in client partnership proposals.
- Supporting exhibition teams when arranging different events and expos.
- Providing photography coverage for red carpet events, forums, parties, weddings, and other formal events.
- Performing quick turnaround and editing of photos for prompt dissemination on SIFF digital platforms.
- Visualizing production scripts, editing video projects, and encoding/delivering for web and broadcast productions.
Note that all AIP interns are given a personal supervisor who will train, monitor and guide you throughout your international internship experience.
Internship tasks will vary from company to company, as well as intern to intern. These are only examples of tasks that were carried out from previous interns.
A COMPANY WHERE WE HAVE PREVIOUSLY PLACED ARCHITECTURE INTERNS: GENSLER
Channel 3 is Thailand’s first commercial entertainment TV channel, which started broadcasting in 1970. Channel 3’s services of Television Channel & Advertising includes television business, analogue terrestrial tv, digital terrestrial tv, radio business, and mobile phone/internet business. Other services include producing and managing tv shows, documentaries, concerts, and campaigns. Our previous interns have enjoyed working with Channel 3 and receiving valuable hands-on experience.
LAND MORE THAN JUST AN INTERNSHIP!
Not only are our internship placements completely customizable, but also the experience we provide outside of the workplace.