As a hospitality intern in Asia, your main role usually involves making customers happy. A wide range of benefits await you in this industry, which include learning from industry professionals, expanding your CV and living in an amazing new country. In addition, you get to meet and work with many international people, which will allow you to acquire a global skill-set and greatly improve your employability in the future.
Asia Internship Program is sure to arrange your customized hospitality and tourism internship, so it matches what you’re looking for. With a list of over 450 partners, including Starwood Hotel Group, we will be able to find the perfect hospitality company in Asia.
Past AIP Hospitality & Tourism interns have been involved and worked on the following projects:
- Working at the hotel reception desk processing bookings, cancellations, and guest inquiries.
- Responsible for coordinating activities with the restaurants and kitchen for the food and beverage department.
- Liaising with reservation, maintenance, and housekeeping departments in order to complete set tasks.
- Understanding contract rates and allotments with travel agents, wholesalers, and inbound bookings.
- Managing the creative English content of the hotel website.
Note that all AIP interns are given a personal supervisor who will train, monitor and guide you throughout your international internship experience.
Internship tasks will vary from company to company, as well as intern to intern. These are only examples of tasks that were carried out from previous interns.
A COMPANY WHERE WE HAVE PREVIOUSLY PLACED HOSPITALITY INTERNS: WESTIN
Westin Hotels and Resorts is an upscale hotel chain, which was founded in 1930. It is the largest hotel brand under Starwood Hotel Group, and operates 192 hotel destinations across the globe. We have previously placed interns with Westin and they have all found it to be a wonderful experience.
LAND MORE THAN JUST AN INTERNSHIP!
Not only are our internship placements completely customizable, but also the experience we provide outside of the workplace.
DISCOVER MORE ABOUT HOSPITALITY INTERNSHIP
Want to know more about our Hospitality internships in each destination? Check out our articles!