An environmental internship provides more than a job, it also gives you a chance to contribute to a greater global cause. By undertaking this internship, you not only demonstrate working experience but that you take initiative as a responsible citizen of the Earth.
Not only do you undergo a fulfilling internship, you can experience the beautiful environments of Asia as you work to protect and conserve them.
Past AIP Environmental interns have been involved and worked on the following projects:
- Researching and developing reports for energy efficient improvements.
- Conducting analyses on overseas policy trends on energy efficiency.
- Developing a methodology to measure estimated carbon savings and environmental benefits of various projects.
- Compiling reports on mainstream technologies in international renewable energy.
- Liaising with regulatory organizations such as environmental agencies.
Note that all AIP interns are given a personal supervisor who will train, monitor and guide you throughout your international internship experience.
Internship tasks will vary from company to company, as well as intern to intern. These are only examples of tasks that were carried out from previous interns.
A COMPANY WHERE WE HAVE PREVIOUSLY PLACED GREEN ENERGY INTERNS: BAYWA R.E.
BayWa r.e. is a company dedicated to developing and implementing renewable energy solutions for the business sector. Today, BayWa r.e. develops, realises, consults on and supports renewable energy projects. In addition, the company operates and maintains renewable energy plants on behalf of third party investors that include landowners, pension funds and utilities. Our previous interns have enjoyed working with BayWa r.e. and have been able to gain valuable knowledge from top professionals in this industry.
LAND MORE THAN JUST AN INTERNSHIP!
Not only are our internship placements completely customizable, but also the experience we provide outside of the workplace.