If you are ambitious and motivated, this internship is for you. Being an entrepreneur means you are ready to be creative and willing to do more than a regular 9 to 5 job. Successful start-ups are the movers and shakers of the industry, with the likes of UBER revolutionizing our lifestyle and and Rovio’s Angry Birds changing our perception of gaming.
As a start-up ourselves, we are naturally connected to many other start-ups and find you the most suitable one. We will provide you a position at a reputable start-up that will provide you experience without the exploitation. The range of tasks you will be assigned varies on the start-up company you will be interning for.
Past AIP Entrepreneurship interns have been involved and worked on the following projects:
- Updating various databases such as grievance logs, applicant flows, HRIS, etc.
- Assisting in daily treasury operations, compliance requirements, and working with general ledger accounts.
- Working with information technology and functional business areas to develop and promote web use, development, and publishing knowledge and expertise.
- Creating sales presentations to current customers and prospects for new businesses and opportunities.
- Coordinating special events, media relations, and marketing plans.
Note that all AIP interns are given a personal supervisor who will train, monitor and guide you throughout your international internship experience.
Internship tasks will vary from company to company, as well as intern to intern. These are only examples of tasks that were carried out from previous interns.
A COMPANY WHERE WE HAVE PREVIOUSLY PLACED ENTREPRENEURSHIP INTERNS: SANTORA NAKAMA
With our top class architecture partner companies, we can provide a wide range of disciplines in architecture. These fields include: Industrial Architecture internships, Landscape Architecture internship, and Residential Architect internships. Interior Design is also available as a separate category for those interested. With these wide range of disciplines, we can create a customized architecture internship to your preferences.
LAND MORE THAN JUST AN INTERNSHIP!
Not only are our internship placements completely customizable, but also the experience we provide outside of the workplace.